Have an Arduino and wondering what to do with it? Join us on Saturday February 7th for our Physical Pixels class. It’s the perfect introduction to programming your Arduino if you’ve never tried it before or want to refresh your memory. Space is limited to 10 people, reserve your spot now.
In this intro level class, you’ll learn how to:
- set up and configure the Arduino environment on their laptop
- learn basic electronics skills while building a small, functional circuit
- write code that:
- explores the inputs and outputs offered by the Arduino platform
- reads a dimmer
- controls the color of an RGB LED
- sends messages to your laptop for status and debugging purposes
- meet interesting and like-minded people who are passionate about technology and the DIY ethic
Class registration is $40 per student and covers all materials for the class except the Arduino itself. You’ll need to bring your own Arduino to class.
Prerequisites: an Arduino, a laptop, and a cable to connect the two (varies depending on your Arduino)
Date and Time: Saturday, February 7th, 2015 at 1:00 pm
Location: HackPittsburgh, 1936 5th Avenue, the garage around back on Watson (Map)
Tickets: $40 each through Eventbrite