Balloon Launch Postponed…

October 25, 2012

Due to weather uncertainty (and worsening probability of rain), we have postponed our 5th high altitude balloon launch until Sunday November 4th, weather permitting. More details next week when we have a better idea of the weather.

Leave a Reply