December 31, 2010
It’s been a great year for the shop, and we’re really looking forward to 2011!
(There is no public event tonight because of the holiday.)
A few of the many things planned for 2011:
- The PowerWheels “car” has arrived, and has already been (partially) disassembled. We’ll be working on that when everyone gets back from the holiday.
- Balloon launches!
- Classes! Learn to:
- Use embedded controllers
- Get your ham radio license
- Art/Tech fusion! – Several members are going to work more on art and technology projects.
Next week’s events:
- Mon, Jan 3rd, members night, start on your first 2011 project!
- Wed, Jan 5th, is our first membership meeting of 2011. (We have to elect at least one council member to replace the departed Matt Mets.)
- Friday, Jan 7th, will be our first Friday night event of 2011, where member Sayan will be talking about Android/Arduino integration/linking (blog post w/details is forth coming).
We’ll be here, as usual, MWF evenings for members to get their “hacks on.”
What will you build/bend/hack/create in 2011?