This class will teach you to solder or help you practice your skills if they are a little rusty. We will guide you through the process of building an Arduino from a kit. Kits will be provided and in the end you will go home with your brand new DIY Arduino ready to make your project dreams come true.
January 7, 2017 10AM-2PM
Visit Eventbrite to buy ticket for this class.
HackPGH Members get 10% off! Thats $36 for an Arduino + soldering skills
Email email@example.com for Discount Code
Recommended Age Group: 8-99 (kids must be accompanied by adults)
This class is in a series of upcoming monthly classes at HackPittsburgh:
• Basic Electricity and Electronics (if you missed it, will be repeated eventually)
• Learn to Solder (This class)
• Basic Arduino Programming (Sometime in February)
• Advanced Arduino Programming (TBD)
• Sensors Sensors Sensors! (TBD)
• Motor Control (TBD)
• Basic Electronics Part 2: Semiconductors and op-amps (TBD)