Here is the tentative timeline for getting the space from nothing to something.
Clean Up - March 21 (1pm-4:30pm)
Wash-N-Scrape - March 29 (11am - ?pm)
Stuff to do:
- Remove the remaining stuff in the space to outside (we hope)
- Tarp over the dry wall & stuff we can't move easily
- Pressure wash the walls and floors & sweep the muck into the drain
- Setup scaffolding & ladders
- scrape walls and ceiling
- Pressure wash remaining debris
- Stuff to bring:
- Pressure Washers (looks like we have two of them)
- Pry Bars
- Claw Hammers
- Misc. demo tools
Paint Party April 5th
- Add your own content! Click the "edit" above!
Plans for the Space
Here is the schematic. Note: the basement dividing wall isn't up yet - it's horizontal across the middle roof support (the little squares in the middle of the room).