Model Railroading Club
Model Railroading Club is working to build a hacker space's model railroad -- Autonomous Control Software and the hardware to use it, 3D printed car loading and unloading mechanisms, and laser-cut structures.
We have decided to build a oNe-Trak layout, and are in the process of building 4-3'x3' 90° turn along with straight-sections as available.
Current Electronics Hardware:
- Motor controller (more details needed)
- Arduino (more details needed)
- 2x Arduino MCP2515 CAN Bus Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI Module (experimental purpose)
- 3x Pro Mini Enhancement ATMEGA328P 16MHz 5V Compatible to Arduino PRO mini
- 5x MAX485 Module/RS485 Module/TTL to RS-485 Module Converter Board PS
- 1x USB 2.0 to RS485 Converter Adapter Module
- 5x 3-wire Sensor Module IR Infrared
Electronics Hardware being Shipped:
- 1x Arduino MCP2515 CAN Bus Module TJA1050 Receiver SPI Module (experimental purpose)
- 1x L298N Dual H Bridge DC Stepper Motor Drive Controller Board
- 1x Pro USB-CAN USB to CAN BUS Converter Adapter