Play Music at the Shop
From HackPittsburgh Wiki
We have two options to play music at the shop! Both of these are activated from the Amp to the right of the Electronics Workbench. (Be mindful to keep music at a decent volume and never go above the labeled maximum)
- From your laptop!
- We have provided a MiniJack for you to connect your computer to located to the right of the amp.
- Make sure you choose Mini Jack from the Input Selector.
- From the Roku (Located above the Electronics workbench).
- Turn the Input Selector to Jukebox (The volume is significantly louder so turn it down the volume before hand).
- Turn on the projector and select the Video Input. You can now use the Roku to access Pandora, Spotify, Amazon Prime Video, and other channels.
- Please do not buy anything on it. A gracious member is letting you use his accounts.